The Door-Max features Sensormatic AM EAS technology in an attractive, slender antenna to protect exits up to 1.8m (6ft) wide. Attached to door frames, glass and other surfaces, this detection system compliments any store decor whether in a shopping mall or a stylish boutique. The Door-Max is compatible with Sensormatic auxiliary receivers for a cost-effective alternative with comparable detection performance. The integrated audio and visual alarms notify store personnel if protected merchandise passes through the detection zone.
Through system configuration, “Tags-too- Close” is an offered feature developed to help store associates better manage merchandising of tagged goods at the front of the store. This feature helps reduce unnecessary and costly service calls and decreases nuisance alarms to enhance the shopper experience.
Another system-configured feature is Jammer Detection. This software triggers a pedestal alarm as soon as an electronic signal from a Jammer device is detected; helping eliminate the threat of would-be thieves using this method.
Door-Max provides in-store EAS and Traffic Intelligence when connected to a compatible data management device to better manage store operations.
- Sleek, modern antenna compliments any store entrance
- Built-in visual and audible indicators immediately notify store associates of alarm events
- When connected to a compatible data management device, this system provides in-store EAS and Traffic Intelligence to better manage store operations
- “Tags-too-Close” feature helps reduce unnecessary and costly service calls and helps manage merchandising of tagged products at the store front
- Jammer Detection helps reduce shrink by notifying staff of attempts to disable the EAS system using a separate audible alarm
Sensormatic AM Sensors
Amorphous Core Receiver
Stereo Overhead Traffic Sensor
Mono Overhead Traffic Sensor
Local Device Manager II (LDM II)
Digital Remote Alarm
Thickness/Depth…….. 4.4cm (1.7in)
Weight…….. 11.6kg (25.5lbs)
Receiver Center Frequency…………. 58kHz
Receive Coil Resistance……. 1.6 ohms (±5%)
Alarm Audio Level………..109dBA
0°C to 50°C (32°F to 122°F)
0 to 90%, non-condensing
Evaluated for altitudes less than
47 CFR, Part 15
EN 300 330
EN 301 489
Loss Prevention Systems is a Global Authorized Partner – Contact us today for information on Door-Max by Sensormatic.