Checkpoint Security Systems has a security solution for smaller retailers called ValueGuard. If you are looking to protect their profits, it combines a simple design approach with many features on Checkpoint’s Security Systems more sophisticated antenna systems. This results in a rugged Electronic Article Surveillance (EAS) antenna that’s easily professionally installed and maintained. It is capable of delivering immediate profit impact at a cost-effective price.
Ideally suited for grocery stores, hard goods stores, liquor, book, sporting goods and convenience stores. The ValueGuard system offers Digital Signal Processing, Checkpoint label discrimination with the ability to perform in today’s most demanding retail environments.
- ValueGuard works with the entire range of Checkpoint labels 8.2 MHz RF tags and labels.
- Tunable for either 8.2 MHz or 9.5 MHz applications.
- Integrated alarm sounder and alarm indicator light, which makes alarm identification easy.
- 3 foot or 6 foot aisle systems.
- Stainless Steel end caps help protect the antennas form damage. Optional bumper guards are available.
- Optional merchandising panels can help generate additional revenue through advertising sales or to promote in-store specials.
- Checkpoint labels may be custom printed by the retailer with your barcode, product or logo information.
For more information contact us today!